In order to configure and setup campaign, you have to create a new campaign or select existing one.
If created new campaign - you will be redirected to set up page.
If selecting existing one - you will be able to set up it if it not sent yet.
- Button to delete a campaign.
- Campaign name used to identify campaigns in a list.
- Campaign message to be sent to users.
- List of available variables which can be used in the message text.
- Campaign type:
- Send now - the campaign will be sent immediately.
- Schedule in future - the campaign will be sent on selected date and time.
- Date when to send out a campaign.
- Button to test configured campaign. After clicking it you will be able to select users to test with.
- Schedule or send configured campaign to users.
In order to test campaign, you need to click button (7) and then test window will appear.
Controls of campaign test window:
- Current message that is configured to be sent.
- Selected users list to send the test message to.
- Button to cancel testing.
- Button to send a test message.